DRAFT Minutes of April 26, 2022 (Working Session)
Members Present: Ryan Thompson, Marsha Hopkins, Jen Howard, Sarah Gallagher
1. Call to order. Sarah called the meeting to order at 6:14 p.m.
2. Modifications: None
3. Correspondence: None
4. Approval of April 12, 2022, meeting minutes: Tabled to next meeting.
5. Public Present: Kim Gilbert, TRORC
6. Town Plan update: It was decided that the last 4 columns of the Housing Occupancy Table would be removed as they didn’t seem relevant. The Implementation Matrix was reviewed and updated. Sarah will review second home data from 2015 plan and try to figure out the current numbers. Kim reviewed the adoption process, noting the plan should be reviewed by the Select Board before the public hearing hosted by the Planning Commission. Changes can be made after that hearing based on public input, but not substantial changes can occur after the Select Board hearing, so it’s important that the Select Board be in accord with this update. Kim reminded the Commission that anyone at TRORC can help with any questions, etc. after she leaves (May 12) and suggested contacting Kevin Geiger first. Kim will forward an updated clean copy of the Plan and commissioners are asked to make any edits and suggestions and get them to her by May 5.
7. Selection of new chair: Marsha agreed to convene the Commission for its next meeting as Sarah’s and Micheline’s terms will be up at Town Meeting on May 3.
8. Next meeting: June 14 at 6 p.m.
9. Adjournment: The meeting adjourned at 7:21 p.m.
Sarah Gallagher, Chair
The minutes of the April 26, 2022, meeting were duly approved on________________________