DRAFT Minutes of November 2, 2022
Members Present: Marsha Hopkins, Jennifer Howard, Mark Stugart and Ryan Thompson
1.Call to Order: Meeting called to Order at 6:02 p.m.
2. Agenda Modifications: None
3. Correspondence: None
4. Public Present: None
5. Town Plan Legal Notice and Public Hearing Discussion:
- The Pittsfield Town Plan public hearing legal notice was reviewed and finalized.
- Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 7 p.m. was selected as the public hearing date and time.
- The legal notice will be sent to the Pittsfield Town Clerk in time to be sent out via certified mail on December 1, 2022 to the Town of Pittsfield’s four neighboring districts (Killington, Stockbridge, Chittenden and Rochester) as well as the executive director of Two Rivers. An electronic copy also needs to be sent to the Vermont Department of Housing and Community Development.
- The legal notice will need to be sent to The Mountain Times by December 19, 2022 in order to be printed in the December 22, 2022 edition. The notice also needs to be sent to The Rutland Herald to be published in the December 27, 2022 issue.
- The legal notice will be posted in the Town Clerk’s Office, in the Pittsfield Post Office, on the Town of Pittsfield website and via the Town pf Pittsfield’s Facebook Community Group.
- The commission members edited and finalized the Planning Commission’s Town Plan report, which will accompany the proposed plan and hearing notice.
7. Adjournment; motion to adjourn 6:31 pm by Marsha, seconded by Ryan, all in favor.
The Minutes of November 2, 2022 were duly APPROVED on_____________ By ______________________________________