Wednesday, January 12, 2022, at 7:00 p.m.
Pittsfield Town Office Building
1. Call to Order: Ray called the meeting to order at 7 :04.
2. Amendments to the Agenda:
There are two spots left on the Jean Scofield plaque, but there is another one waiting when it is full.
Kris met with Jim Fen, the new finance director, and the meeting went well.
The Supervisory Union voted to raise tuition 2.6% for cost of living.
3. Approve minutes: Approved unanimously
4. Public Comment: none
5. Action/Discussion Items
o New Business:
■ Payment Orders
Patricia A Hannaford Regional Tech School District, 2021-22 Assessment to Career and Tech Center- $1,219.17 RSUD-Rochester,
Pre-k November December 1 student
WRVSU, 1 student elementary tuition- $17,800.00
o Old Business:
• Review and Approve Checkbook Reconciliation
6. Adjournment: Kris motioned to adjourn at 7:45 and it passed unanimously.
(s)Kris Sperber (s)Ray Rice (s)Peter Dubois