February 9, 2022, at 7:00 p.m.
Pittsfield Town Office Building
1. Call to Order: Kris calls the meeting to order at 7 :04 seconded by Pete and it passed unanimously.
2. Amendments to the Agenda:
Discuss Annual School District Meeting date change. Discussion with James Fenn.
3. Approve minutes: The minutes from January were approved unanimously.
4. Public Comment: None
5. Action/Discussion Items
o New Business:
• Kris proposed that the Annual School District Meeting be moved to match town meeting day (May 3). Ray seconded and it passed unanimously.
• ·Kris spoke with James Fenn about a $78,000 check that we were supposed to receive from the WCSU, no final answer yet but we should hear back from him soon.
• Payment Orders:
Landmark School- Secondary student tuition for December: $1,684.20
Orange SW School District- SPED Expense: $1,232.99 RSUD Rochester- Pre-K Dec-Jan: $303.09
KMS- Tuition ½ year for 2 secondary students: $16,842
o Old Business:
• Review and Approve Checkbook Reconciliation
Adjournment: Ray motioned to adjourn the meeting at 7:42 Kris
seconded th,9-motion passed unanimously .
(s)Kris Sperber (s)Ray Rice (s) Peter Dubois