Wednesday, June 9, 2021, at 7:00 p.m. - Pittsfield Town Office Building
In attendance: Peter DuBois and Kris Sperber
l. Call to Order: Kris calls the meeting to order at 7 :05 Pete seconds which passes unanimously.
2. Amendments to the Agenda: none
3. Approve Minutes- May 12, 2021: approved unanimously
4. Community Engagement/Public Comment: none
5. Action/Discussion Items
o New Business:
• Payment Orders:
We have not been billed for SPED services this year, we will have to pay the bill in august but still apply it to this fiscal year.
We budgeted $102,000 for SPED this year and expect to have some surplus after we square up for SPED.
- WCSU 4th quarter tuition for 3 pre k students $3,616.95
- We received a bill from Mt St Joseph Academy for 2 students who plan to attend for the 2021-2022 school year. We will seek guidance regarding the recent parochial school changes and address the issue in August.
6. Agenda Setting for August Meeting
7. Adjournment: Peter motions to adjourn the meeting at 7:20 and it passes unanimously.
(s)Kris Sperber (s)Ray Rice (s)Peter Dubois