Wednesday, October 14, 2020, at 7:00 p.m. - Pittsfield Town Office Building
Present are: Pete DuBois, Kris Sperber, Sherry Sousa, Dan Fitzpatrick
1. Call to Order: Kris calls the meeting to order at 7:00pm sharp, it passes unanimously.
2. Amendments to the Agenda: We are adding Cherry to the docet to chat about how pittsfield fits into the Windsor Central Supervisory Union.
3. Sherry: Is there a specific relationship between the union and the town? Kris: Not really, things are working well, we need each other. Sherry: Can we make it so there is only one budget? Kris: Let’s get a meeting on the books to hash everything out.
4. Approve Minutes- Pete motions to approve the September minutes, it passes unanimously.
5. Community Engagement/Public Comment: None
6. Action/Discussion Items
o New Business:
Payment Orders: Woodstock Union Middle & High School, ½ year tuition 22 secondary students-$203,500. Killington School District, ½ year tuition 17 elementary students-$136,000. The Sharon Academy, ½ year tuition 2 secondary students-$16,233. Killington Mountain School, ½ year tuition 2 secondary students-$16,617.50.
o Old Business:
Review and Approve Checkbook Reconciliation
7. Agenda Setting for November Meeting: Nothing new
8. Adjournment- Pete motions to adjourn the meeting at 8:15 and it passed unanimously!
(s)Chris Sperber, (s)Pete Dubois, (s)Ray Rice
Next Scheduled Meeting: Wednesday, November 18, 2020, at 7:00 P.M.