Wednesday, June 10, 2020, at 7:00 p.m. - Pittsfield Town Office Building
Present are: Kris Sperber, Ray Rice and Pete DuBois
1. Call to Order: Kris calls the meeting to order at 7:10 Ray seconds and it passes unanimously.
2. Amendments to the Agenda: Kris motions that we discuss the SPED Funds, Pete seconds and it passes unanimously.
3. Approve Minutes- April 8, 2020 and May 13, 2020: Peter Motions to approve the meeting minutes from april and may, Ray seconds and it passes unanimously (to be signed once we meet in person)
4. Community Engagement/Public Comment
5. Action/Discussion Items: Huge thank you to Elizabeth Warner and Sarah Gallager for putting together an amazing presentation for the seniors.
o New Business:
SPED Discussion: We may not get reimbursed from the past two years of SPED costs, we need to add the past funds to this year’s SEER report. Mike already tried to submit one, they requested we wait and add it to this year’s report. If they reimburse the funds it will likely be released to Windsor Central, we will have to acquire it from them.
Payment Orders: None
Final balance of: $108,836.64
Fiscal Year End Discussion
o Old Business:
Jean Colver Sofield scholarship: Kris thanks Peter and AJ for working together to make what was a very difficult decision this year. Both applicants were absolutely incredible (having been raised by our very own Kris and Ray). Congratulations to the two recipients! Pete motions to award Alice Sperber and Magnolia Rice for the Jean Colver Sofield scholarship, Kris seconds and it passes unanimously.
Review and Approve Checkbook Reconciliation: Motion made by Kris to approve, Ray seconds and it passes unanimously.
6. Agenda Setting for August Meeting (July off!)
7. Adjournment: Ray motions to adjourn at 7:44, Peter seconds and it passes unanimously.
Next Scheduled Meeting: Wednesday, August 12, 2020, at 7:00 P.M.