Wednesday, January 9, 2019, at 7:00 p.m.
Pittsfield Town Office Building
1. Call to Order: Kris calls the meeting to order at 7:08 p.m. with Ray and A.J. present.
2. Amendments to the Agenda: Electing a WCSU representative.
3. Approve Minutes of December Meeting: Ray moves and Kris seconds to approve December minutes, approved unanimously.
5. Community Engagement/Public Comment: None.
6. Action/Discussion Items
□ New Business:
o Payment Orders: Number #6: Rochester Stockbridge Unified District 2 elementary students $31,000; Sharon Academy ½ tuition three students $23, 427 and SPED expense $2090.06: Total $54,517.06. Ray moves to approve, Kris seconds, approved unanimously.
o Director’s Report- Finalize: Discussion about need for an emergency board meeting because we do not have our budget numbers yet from the WCSU.
o Budget Discussion: Kris discusses inaccurate student/tuition lists and PSB not being willing to make a budget without the proposed tuition costs for next year. WCSU Business manager Richard Seamans identified reasons for inaccurate lists and delay. We await accurate WCSU invoice.
o WCSU Representative: A.J. moved to appoint Ray as WCSU Representative and Kris seconds, approved unanimously.
□ Old Business:
o Review and Approve Checkbook Reconciliation: tabled until next meeting as not provided tonight.
7. Agenda Setting for February Meeting: We will need to have an emergency board meeting to finalize the Directors’ Report. Next meeting will be Wednesday January 16th at 7 p.m. at the Pittsfield Town Office.
8. Adjournment: Kris moves to adjourn at 7:40 p.m., Ray seconds and approved unanimously.
Minutes respectfully submitted by A.J. Ruben.
Approved: February 13, 2019
By: s/Kristin Sperber, s/Ray Rice