Wednesday, February 13, 2019, at 7:00 p.m.
Pittsfield Town Office Building
1. Call to Order: Kris calls the meeting to order at 7:06 p.m. with Ray and A.J. present and Peter Dubois from the public and proposed future board member.
2. Amendments to the Agenda: Brief budget update proposed by Kris and seconded by Ray approved unanimously.
3. Approve Minutes: January 9, 2019; January 16, 2019; January 18, 2019. Ray moves and Kris seconds all three minutes and approved unanimously.
4. Community Engagement/Public Comment: Peter Dubois expressed his interest in getting on the Board to replace A.J. All very grateful, thanks Peter!
5. Action/Discussion Items
□ New Business:
o Payment Order #7: Killington Elementary 1/3 tuition 20 students $100,314.29; Killington Mountain School partial secondary student $2,131; WRVUD 1 elementary student $16,000; Sharon Academy SPED one student $2,041.45: Total $120,486.74. A.J. moves to approve Kris seconds, approved unanimously.
□ Old Business:
o Review and Approve Checkbook Reconciliation: December 2018 and January 2109 documents reviewed. Kris moves to approve and Ray seconds, approved unanimously.
o Brief discussion of budget: Kris reports she contested the increase in WCSU administrative costs by more than 10% and moves to have the Board pursue reducing that cost and refunding some of that money. Ray seconds and approved unanimously.
6. Agenda Setting for March Meeting- Reorganization, Jean Colver Scofield Award Update.
7. Adjournment: Kris moves to adjourn at 7:45 p.m. A.J. seconds, approved unanimously.
Minutes respectfully provide by A.J.
Approved: s/Ray Rice s/Kristen Sperber