Wednesday, October 10, 2018, at 7:00 p.m.
Pittsfield Town Office Building
1. Call to Order: Kris calls the meeting to order at 7:20 p.m. with A.J. and Richard Seaman (WSCU Finance Manager) present. Ray absent with leave.
2. Amendments to the Agenda: None.
3. Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting: Kris moves to approve September 12, 2018 and A.J. seconds, approved unanimously.
5. Community Engagement/Public Comment: None.
6. Action/Discussion Items
□ New Business:
o Payment Orders: No. 3 Rochester Stockbridge Unified District 3 students pre-k tuition $9,801; Orange SW UUSD 1 student secondary $17,121: Total $26,922. Kris moves to approve and A.J. seconds, approved unanimously.
□ Old Business:
o Review and Approve Checkbook Reconciliation: Put on next agenda.
o SBE Follow-Up: No word yet from SBE.
o WCSU Business Update by Richard. Things are going well with the new WCMUD but concern about what Barnard will do. Lots of hope that the SBE will allow Pittsfield to remain as it is with WCSU. There is some concern that the WCSU may not need to exist if all the other districts are part of the single district and that may be a problem for the SBE to allow us to remain as is. Richard thinks there could be a way to do away with the SU and still have us part of the new Union district, but it is complex.
7. Agenda Setting for November Meeting: Same as above, remind Trish of Checkbook reconciliation documentation need.
8. Adjournment: Kris moves to adjourn and A.J. seconds, approved unanimously at 8:05 p.m.