Pittsfield Town Office Building
Wednesday, December 19, 2018, at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order: Kris calls the meeting to order at 7:08 p.m. with Ray and A.J. present.
2. Amendments to the Agenda: None.
3. Approve Minutes of November Meeting: Ray moves to approve November 14, 2018 minutes, A.J. seconds, approved unanimously.
5. Community Engagement/Public Comment: None.
6. Action/Discussion Items
□ New Business:
o Payment Orders: No. 5 Woodstock Middle and High School ½ tuition 20 kids $116,660; Hannaford Regional Tech School .06 fte $716.64; Hartford School District .66 fte $1916.06: Total $119,292.70. Ray moves to approve and Kris seconds, approved unanimously.
o Directors’ Report: Drafting the Directors’ Report, we are awaiting budget numbers from the SU and better estimate of numbers of students but otherwise have a draft ready to go. Discuss and finalize next meeting.
□ Old Business:
o Review and Approve Checkbook Reconciliation: September, October and November reports reviewed and Kris moves to approve and Ray seconds, approved unanimously.
o SBE Follow-Up: Discussion that SBE allowed us to maintain status quo as stand-alone district within the WCSU. No follow up needed at this point.
o Kris reports on last week’s WCMUUD meeting she attended for three and a half hours. Mostly internal staffing issues with no impacts on Pittsfield.
7. Agenda Setting for January Meeting: Directors’ Report finalize, budget discussion.
8. Adjournment: Kris moves to adjourn at 8:08 p.m., Ray seconds, approved unanimously.
Minutes respectfully submitted by A.J. Ruben.
Approved: January 9, 2019
By: s/Ray Rice; s/Kris Sperber