PRESENT: Matt Corron, Patty Haskins, David Larkin
Agenda Modifications: Correspondence 3 – Letter to Select Board Chair
Minutes Approval: Regular Meeting 4/26/2016
- Human Resources Employment Law Workshop
- Pittsfield LEOP Approval
- Letter to Select Board Chair
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Town Clerk/ Treasurer report – April Financials
- Town Meeting Procedure and Format, Set up meeting room
Matt motioned to open the meeting; Dave seconded; the meeting was called to order at 6:02 p.m.
Minutes Approval: Matt motioned to approve the April 26, 2016 Regular Select Board meeting minutes; Dave seconded; minutes approved.
- Human Resources Employment Law Workshop presented by VLCT June 2, 2016 in Montpelier. No action.
- Pittsfield LEOP Approval – TRORC confirmed acceptance of the town’s LEOP.
- Letter to Select Board – Susie Martin’s letter dated May 2 expressed dissatisfaction with the revised budget, stating the Board ignored the voters in regards to the large pay raises.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station – Grant funding available again this year. Applications are due June 6, 2016. Table for future meeting when Mona is present. Matt will review the information.
- Town Clerk/ Treasurer Report – April Financials: No action required.
- Town Meeting Procedure and Format, Set up – Set up will start at 6:00 p.m. Special Service Awards will be after the budget vote. Patty made the Board aware there could be multiple amendments and multiple paper ballots. The meeting continues until a budget is approved. Information was included in the mailing to voters on how to make a motion/amendment; the moderator will remind voters about the process. Matt will bring a laptop for Patty to enter budget changes in order to have a revised total. Matt will provide an overview of what the board worked on to revise the budget.
Next Meeting Date: May 17, 2016
Adjournment: Matt motioned to adjourn the meeting at 7:25 p.m.; Dave seconded; motion carried.
Approved: June 7, 2016 Recorded by: Tyna Gallagher