Board of Auditors
March 18, 2020
Present: Sue Wuerthele, Rebecca Steward, Charles Piso, Martha Beyersdorf, Tricia Fryer
Call to Order: 6:03PM
Election of Chairperson
Sue nominated Rebecca Steward for Chair, Charles seconded, voice vote, Rebecca elected Chair of the Board of Auditors.
The meeting is being conducted through Zoom and not in the Town office due to COVID-19 precautions
Audit February Financial
A motion was made by Charles to table as we are not in the office for this meeting but conducting a Zoom meeting due to COVID19, Sue seconded. February financials tabled until April 15, 2020 meeting.
Discussion 2019 Town Report
- Everyone agreed the report came out very well.
- A point was made how the School financial report was missed, we all (Sue, Rebecca, and Trish) took responsibility for missing.
- Trish to check invoice amount for the printing costs against quote for comparison and email a copy to auditors email for reference next year.
- It was discussed that pictures throughout the year from any events may be a nice addition to the Report. Rebecca to make a folder for the Auditors to upload them to and also a Google doc for Town Report ideas. Trish suggested starting with this past Town Meeting, Charles to contact Zoe from the Herald of Randolph to obtain her photos if possible.
- Sue asked if Trish had sent a report to Mr. David Easum, his father’s flag is on the front page of the report. Trish sent but had not heard back, she will do a follow up email.
- A suggestion for next report was made by Martha to incorporate a page with “Job” descriptions so people would know what all the positions are about, everyone liked the idea.
April 15, 2020 6:00PM
The group then reviewed all attachments that Sue had included for the meeting:
- Time Sheet
- Auditor’s General Information
- Job Description-Town Auditor
- Duties of Pittsfield Town Auditor
- Audit Process
Adjourn: Motion made by Sue, seconded by Charles, meeting adjourn at 6:28PM
Recorded by: Tricia L Fryer
Approved by: s/Rebecca Steward Charles Piso
s/Martha L. Beyersdorf