PRESENT: Matt Corron, Mona Colton, Dave Larkin, Patty Haskins
- Rutland Ambulance Service Update
- William Oren v. Town of Pittsfield
- 2017 Budgeting
Next Regular Meeting Date: February 7, 2017
Matt motioned to open the meeting; Mona seconded; the meeting was called to order at 5:13 p.m.
- Rutland Ambulance Service (RAS) Update – Dave reported the RAS Board voted on January 17, 2017 to accept the town of Pittsfield for a fee of $18 per capita for the first year. RAS reviews costs annually for their fiscal year beginning July 1st. Dave will invite RAS to attend the February 7 Select Board meeting and WRVA to attend the February 21 Select Board meeting. Pittsfield Fire and Rescue will be invited to attend once dates are confirmed.
- William Oren v. Town of Pittsfield - Discussing litigation strategy in public places the Town at a substantial disadvantage. Motion to enter Executive Session to discuss this legal matter. Moved: Matt Corron. Seconded: Mona Colton. Motion carried. Board entered at 5:30 p.m. Motion to exit Executive Session. Moved: Matt Corron. Seconded: Dave Larkin. Motion Carried. Board exited Executive Session at 5:50 p.m. Matt will contact Marylou Scofield, town attorney, for further advice.
- 2017 Budgeting – Matt motioned to approve the 2017 Budget, Town Meeting Warning and Select Board Narrative for the Town Report. Mona seconded, all in favor, motion carried.
Next Meeting Date: February 7, 2017
Adjournment: Matt motioned to adjourn the meeting at 5:53 p.m.; Mona seconded; meeting adjourned.
Approved: February 7, 2017 Recorded by: Tyna Gallagher