Meeting / Work Session Date: July 19 2022
- Marsha called the meeting to order at 6:10 p.m.
- Correspondence: Killington zoning update letter was reviewed
- Approval of Prior Minutes: Both April 12th and April 26th meeting minutes approved by Ryan and Jenn June 14th minutes approved by Ryan and Marsha
- Public Attendees: None
- Happenings: Vaughn Micciche attended his first session and informed the Planning Commission that Mark Stutgart was also appointed by the Select Board. A vote was held to make Marsha the Chair of the commission. The Planning Commission then began to proofread / edit the Town plan and ended on page 38. It was suggested to use a google document so the members of the commission can collaborate on proof-reading and suggesting edits more simply and without putting the burden on one member to reconcile all changes to a paper copy.
- Next Meeting Date/Time: July 21st 2022 6 pm
By: Jenn Howard and Ryan Thompson