Meeting / Work Session Date:
Attendees: Marsha Hopkins, Ryan Thompson, Jenn Wall, Vaughn Micciche
- ___Marsha_____ Called the meeting to order at 6:10 p.m.
- Correspondence: Response was received from two rivers regarding questions on the Buy-out section – there is a fund (funded by the state) to pre-emptively buyout flood prone housing which was created with act 74. So the planning commission decided to keep that section in-tact as-is. Two rivers cautioned the Pittsfield planning commission saying that deleting wording that they want in our town plan may lead them not to approve of the town’s plan. Separately two rivers sent correspondence thanking the town for paying membership dues and remaining a member.
- Approval of Prior Minutes: did not approve or discuss prior minutes
- Public Attendees: no public attendees
- Happenings: Revisited the town-roads section and simply made reference to the state Orange book for reference to road classes as well as the ancient roads section. Kept the proposed wording which makes it clear that travelers on town highways have the right to remove deadfalls / rocks as needed due to statute https://legislature.vermont.gov/statutes/section/19/009/00901. Continued to work through document and stopped at residential energy efficiency section G page 85 on online version.
- Next Meeting Date/Time: The group set a meeting date of Wednesday August 17th at 6 p.m.
- Adjourned: 7:57 p.m.
These minutes were approved: ___________________________