Town Hall Citizens’ Advisory Committee
Meeting Minutes, December 9, 2019
5:00 p.m. Town Office Building Basement
Present: Ann Kuendig (interim chair), Dave Larkin, Carl Oertel, Glenn Reinauer, Sarah Gallagher.
1. Call to order. Ann called the meeting to order at 5:14 p.m.
2. Approval of minutes. The minutes of the November 21, 2019, Community Forum and the November 25 Committee meeting were approved. (Ann/Carl)
3. Committee Report for 2019 Town Report. Committee Report to the Select Board. Ann had circulated the Committee Report to be submitted for inclusion in the 2019 Town Report. There was discussion concerning the desire to disclose as much cost information as possible, both for usual maintenance of the building, as well as the various phases of the proposed work. These are questions that will come up in any public discussion. Those estimates will be added to the report. Ann also circulated the Committee Report and Recommendation to the Select Board. The cost information and phases of work are submitted with the report as separate documents. The Committee felt it was important that we recommend to the Board that they devise a plan to implement all phases of future work to be accomplished over time. Motion to approve both reports was made and passed (Ann/Carl).
4. Next meeting. Our work is complete, no meeting scheduled at this time. However, attendance at the Select Board meeting when the report will be submitted (December 17 at 6 pm) would be appreciated.
6. Adjournment. Motion to adjourn the meeting passed at 6:23 p.m. (Ann/Dave).
Approved by: Date: