Monday, February 28, 2023.
Minutes Approval: Regular Meeting: February 13, 2023
- Finalize kitchen cabinet/countertop order
- Wastewater Pump Bids
- Exterior project bids
- Contractor Invitation to Bid-Windows, Trim, Baseboards, door
- Next Steps-Scope of work for first floor
Ray moved to call the meeting to order at 5:04pm. Mike seconded. All in favor. Herb Kuendig, Mike Moran, Glenn Reinauer, Ray Colton in attendance. Jeremy Rayner and Richard Gaston were unable to attend.
Minutes Approval: Glenn moved to approve the minutes from the February 13, 2023. Mike seconded. All in favor.
- Finalize kitchen cabinet/countertop order: Herb presented the revised cabinet order from LaValley which eliminated all upper cabinets on the eastern wall. These are 802 Cabinet painted cabinets in light gray with plywood base and soft close drawers.$4,050,00. Price includes delivery to street pavement but for an additional $100 can be carried into basement. Countertop is a laminate stock rolled edge slate like with light chocolate swirls color that includes template and sink cutout. $1058.00.00. Order includes double bowl stainless steel 6” deep sink. Total $5348.00. Glenn moved to approve purchase of cabinets, countertop, sink and refer to Select Board for payment of ½ total for deposit $2,674.00. Ray seconded. All in favor. Members noted that a new sink faucet and 30” microwave/vent will need to be purchased.
- Wastewater Pump: Members are waiting on Harvey’s to submit a bid to replace the pump. Joe Fuster and Paquette Plumbing still need to be contacted to see if they are interested in doing the work.
- Exterior Bids: The committee has received two bids so far on the two exterior projects to remove exterior siding and trim in front/west side of building and replace with a cement board and plastic wood, build new steps according to architectural drawing, install water table around front and side and replace any damaged siding or trim on south side with wood and prepare and paint south side. members tabled acting on bids so Herb and other members can meet with contractors to compare bid details.
- Contractor Invitation to bid Windows Trim, Baseboards Door: Ann drafted a new construction Project invitation to bid which will be posted on town billboards.
- Next Steps-Scope of work for first floor: Members determined that no major renovation projects were needed on the first floor, but noted that meeting hall ceiling, walls and wainscoting need to be painted, stage curtains replaced and floor re-sealed.
Next Meeting Date: TBD
There being no further business of the committee, Mike moved to adjourn the meeting at 5:48 pm. Glenn seconded. All in favor.
Approved: April 10, 2023