Town Hall Citizens’ Advisory Committee
Meeting Minutes, November 11, 2019
5:00 p.m. Town Office Building Basement
Present: Ann Kuendig (interim chair), Betty Warner, Dave Larkin, Carl Oertel, Sarah Gallagher, Kevin Geiger (TRORC)
1. Call to order. Ann called the meeting to order at 5:11 p.m.
2. Approval of minutes. The minutes of the October 28, 2019, meeting were approved. (Betty/Dave)
3. Kevin Geiger, facilitator. Ann introduced Kevin Geiger from Two Rivers Ottauquechee Regional Planning Commission, who will facilitate the November 21 community meeting. Kevin and the committee formulated a plan for the structure of the meeting, ensuring that everyone would be heard and the meeting would be kept on track within the timeframe. Ann will introduce Kevin and he will give a brief overview and outline the procedures for participation. He may bring another person to record thoughts/ideas brought forward at the meeting. Ann and Betty will prepare a brief PowerPoint presentation with the results of the first 4 questions of the survey. Complete survey results will be available at the end of the meeting, as well as copies of the survey for anyone who has not responded by that time. The committee will plan to submit its report to the Select Board at its December 17 meeting.
4. Discuss/Update options document. Tabled to next meeting.
5. Next meeting: Next meeting is scheduled for November 25, at 5 p.m.
6. Adjournment. Motion to adjourn the meeting passed at 6:38 p.m. (Carl/Betty).
Approved by: s/Ann Kuendig Date: November 25, 2019