Pittsfield Town Office Building
Present are: Ray Rice, Kris Sperber and Peter DuBois
1. Call to Order: Kris calls the meeting to order at 7:04pm Ray seconds and it passes unanimously.
2. Amendments to the Agenda: discussion about the Jean Sofield plaque. Discussion with Jim Fenn.
3. Approve minutes: Approved unanimously
4. Public Comment: None
5. Action/Discussion Items
o New Business:
- Only two spots left for names on the current Jean Sofield plaque, but there is another one waiting in the wings (Thanks Ray).
- Kris spoke with Jim Fenn (new finance director) and all went well. We are expecting a 2.6% raise in tuition which is the cost of living.
- Payment Orders
- Landmark School- secondary student 1 month tuition- $1,684.20
- RSUD- Pre K Tution - $404.12
- United States Treasury- Annual 944 for 2021- $191.28
o Old Business:
▪ Review and Approve Checkbook Reconciliation: approved unanimously
6. Adjournment: Ray motions to adjourn at 7:40 Pete seconds and it passes unanimously.