Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 7:00pm
Pittsfield Town Office Building
Attendance: Peter DuBois and Ray Rice
1. Call to Order: Peter calls the meeting to order at 7:03pm. Ray seconds and it passes unanimously.
2. Amendments to the Agenda: None
3. Approve Minutes: Ray motions to approve the minutes from April 24, 2019 and May 15, 2019. Peter seconds and it passes unanimously.
4. Community Engagement/Public Comment: None
5. Action/Discussion Items:
a. New Business:
i. Payment Order #10 for Woodstock Union Middle and High School 1/3 tuition and partial tuition for 21 secondary students $128,596.00.
ii. WCSU Liability Insurance $2,460.
Iii Audit Expenses $1,200.
iv. Admin costs (payment 3 and 4) $15,000.
v. SPED admin costs $13,500.
vi. Killington Elementary School: 1/3 tuition and partial tuition for 13 primary students $82,228.57.
vii. WCSU SPED excess costs, 4 students $75,651.53.
Ray motions to approve the total of $318,636.53, Peter seconds and it passes unanimously.
b. Old Business: Review and approve checkbook reconciliation: Ray motions to approve. Pete seconds and it passes unanimously.
6. Adjournment: Peter motions to adjourn the meeting at 7:30pm. Ray seconds and the motion passes.
Next Pittsfield School Board meeting: Wednesday, August 14, 2019